- Woody Tasch and inquiries into the nature of slow money
- Robert LaValva and the origins of the New Amsterdam Market
- Jim Embry building a just and sustainable food system in Kentucky
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I just had the occasion to scrounge up an interview I did nearly three years ago--with Slow Money founder, Woody Tasch. It reminded me that some of my favorite writing forays have been the chance to do interviews. Seemed like a good idea to repost some of them here.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
A belated round-up of articles about my time in Cuba.
1. In my own words: Organic in Cuba, something from nothing.
2. In this Long Island newspaper article I am quoted on my observations about Cuba, and am described as "NYC Foodie Jerusha Klemperer." Ayyyy, dios mio.
3. This NY Times travel section article is about our trip, and others that go to Cuba to study: agriculture, art etc. I appear in a photo making a "who farted?" face. Charming.